Sunday, June 6, 2021

Chapter 41.1 When you thought I wasn't looking.

May 9, 2021 Chapter 41.1 Mothers Day Reflection


When you thought I wasn’t looking I watched you give more then you ever got back in return💙 I learned that giving isn’t about receiving.

When you thought I wasn’t looking I heard you pray over me and kiss me goodnight. 🙏🏼I felt loved & safe. 😘

When you thought I wasn’t looking I saw how you handled life’s responsibilities even when you didn’t feel good 🤒 or were really overwhelmed and alone. I learned what it meant to hold yourself accountable. ☝🏼

When you thought I wasn’t looking I noticed the notes 📝 you left in my lunch box at school. I learned that it’s really the little things that matter most. 💥

When you thought I wasn’t looking I saw tears roll down your cheeks 💔I learned that sometimes things hurt but it is okay to cry 😢

When you thought I wasn’t looking I saw that you cared 🤗 It drove me and continues to drive me to become everything I can. 🙌🏼

When you thought I wasn’t looking I saw you pray to God 😇 I learned that connecting with God isn’t about just about going to church.

When you thought I wasn’t looking, 🥰I looked at you and wanted to say Thank You for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn’t looking.

🌹HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY MOM ❤️

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAMA 😜 E-LIZ-A-BETH🤣

🌹Eliza Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 25, 2021 Chapter 41.201 More Than Words

November 25, 2021 Chapter 41.201   More Than Words  Happy 64th Birthday in Heaven Dad in miss you more than words and love you so much 😢❤️ ...