Thursday, November 25, 2021

November 25, 2021 Chapter 41.201 More Than Words

November 25, 2021 Chapter 41.201  
More Than Words 
Happy 64th Birthday in Heaven Dad in miss you more than words and love you so much 😢❤️
There are moments in your life where words can’t describe the emotions that you feel, and if I’m honest sometimes those feelings are so strong you become paralyzed. Where everyone and everything around you continues to move but you just stand still unable to think, speechless and barely able to take a deep breath. If you’ve ever experienced a deep loss then you know all too well that wave of emotions I am speaking of. It can come upon you at any moment it does not discriminate. Don’t get me wrong there are good emotions too and that’s what I try to focus on. Lord knows my Dad would not want his passing to be my demise. But those life jolting moments are traumatic, the problem is as a society we don’t allow enough healing for things such as loss. I’ve heard things like “ get over it “ or “ you’re not passed that yet”. As if there’s something wrong with becoming a little tearful over a box of twinkies or vanilla bean ice cream in the middle of the grocery store 🤷🏼‍♀️ who knew. As a therapist I am trained to believe that grief has phases. It’s documented to be a process but as a daughter who is learning to live that loss. I am learning that it’s not something that can be clinically calculated into steps or labeled into phases. It is something that will be lived every day for the rest of my life. Each day I am learning how to live in the present and surrender my life to all outcomes. Join me on this journey as it will be never ending. 

(Excerpt from the upcoming book) “Just let me miss him” - Author: Elizabeth Roden|  Eliza Jayne
👉🏼 ElizaJayne.comhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Zc6mG_FWXjMeMYJCk6icY5IhltUF6dlRhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1oRhCx726vX8H7j-_caPMysBotcsB8MGp

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 25, 2021 Chapter 41.201 More Than Words

November 25, 2021 Chapter 41.201   More Than Words  Happy 64th Birthday in Heaven Dad in miss you more than words and love you so much 😢❤️ ...