Sunday, June 6, 2021

May 8, 2021 - Chapter 41


 May 8, 2021 - Chapter 41

Wow😱 I can’t begin to even tell you where I thought I would be at this chapter in my life well probably👵🏻 old as f#ck. Truth be told I am not certain that I ever thought that far ahead🤷🏼‍♀️.. literally like EVERRRR. Like most women I would have assumed the typical things I would have been long 💍married by now, and certainly I never thought I would be confident enough to model in lingerie👙 ads much less wear them. Society gives us this false sense of who we should be and become as we grow up. Like there are certain milestones to hit at specific time frames in your life. Then if you do not meet those milestones, somehow you are less than. I say wtf ever, because clearly at chapter 41 in my life I’ve had a lot of growth.🥰 There for it is a success for me because it is my life and there is no other me so why the F#ck would I compare it to someone else’s life. Now don’t get me wrong just like everyone else I still have a lot of growing to do, I don’t think that growth will ever end and honestly it shouldn’t for any of us. I can honestly say I never thought at 41 I would be 😭mourning the loss of my 💚 Dad, that has been the greatest 💔 heartbreak I’ve ever known, if only I had one more day, in reality I would settle for 60 seconds. Guess that is why this moment is called the present and we should learn to cherish it as such, but sadly we get caught up in our day to day lives that we do not realize how rapidly it flies by us.

ElizaJayne.com

 I have so much to be grateful for in my life. My Mom has taught me so many things including what strength and resilience really means and I am not even sure I’ve ever told her. Having grown up with 3 👯‍♀️👯‍♀️ Sisters has definitely been an experience in itself especially when you are a tomboy. Then the blessing of finding out I have a Big Brother after my dad passed, what a miracle 😇 if that isn’t a God Wink🙏🏼 I don’t know what is. Although throughout my life I have always been spiritual my path in being close with God has certainly had its ups and downs. You know the scenarios smiting him when things do not go your way or he does not grant your prayer. How childish right 🤦🏼‍♀️?? As you grow you learn that isn’t how it works, you have to do the work as well. We are given all the 🛠 tools right in front of us and we beg God or someone else to do the work then place blame when the work isn’t done or it doesn’t turn out the way we wanted. So much for personal accountability😅, it’s time to calm our own sh#t. I’ve learned that once you take control of your own life and focus on what you are in control of, which is never other people😜. I know it sounds great but on the flip they would be able to control you and I say f#ck that. I’ll learn to regulate my own emotions😬. That is when life gets better, when you take responsibility for your life and live it. Hold yourself accountable for your choices both good and bad and calm your sh#t. Let’s live in the present and enjoy today because you never know that may be the last day we have together. Let’s learn to Calm Our Sh#t together👏🏼 and with the ☀️sunrise and🌕 sunset everyday find something to be 🙌🏼 Grateful for. Here’s to Chapter 41, and to writing, learning and growing the next chapter. ❤️Thank you all for your support and love through all of these chapters and the many chapters to come. Love: Eliza Jayne 😘 Business Inquiries: Bookings@ElizaJayne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 25, 2021 Chapter 41.201 More Than Words

November 25, 2021 Chapter 41.201   More Than Words  Happy 64th Birthday in Heaven Dad in miss you more than words and love you so much 😢❤️ ...