Friday, August 6, 2021

Chapter 41.90 Threw it back a little [ ok a lot πŸ™„ hush 🀐 ]

August 6, 2021 Chapter 41.90 
Threw it back a little [ ok a lot πŸ™„ hush 🀐] 
to 19 year old me ..... determined, stubborn, sassy, and never took no for an answer 😬 So proud that no matter how much I’ve wanted to give up because I felt discouraged I never did. πŸ₯° There were times I took a break to regroup. If I’m going to be honest there were events and sh#t relationships in my life that I allowed to distract me from myself and even discourage or belittle me from pursuing my dreams. But I learned if you don’t want to be a door mat ya gotta get off the f#cking floor 🀷🏼‍♀️Today I push through that sh#t ...my fears and self doubt [ I can hear some of you rolling your eyes like what doubt does this b#tch have to worry about.. be real we all have insecurities so get over yourself you are not alone ] πŸ‘½ I push through them because I choose to and I use my fears as motivation πŸ™ŒπŸΌ [ and I’m not saying it’s alwayssss easy 😜] Regardless I keep working on it. Just like when I was 19 years old I am  reaching for the sky because why not, if not now then when ? We get one chance, what are you going to do with your shot ? We can sit around and wish we felt better, complain about this or that. We can listen to doctors and feel sorry for ourselves and focus on this sh#t like “diagnosis codes and labels” and allow that to be an excuse to not move. However b#tching about what you are CHOOSING to not take control of and change is a choice. Sure we all have some kind of f#cking limitation, some more than others but you are limited only by what you allow yourself to believe you are limited by. πŸ‘πŸΌYou can choose to find yourself because we all lose sight of who we are it’s pretty common but you don’t have to stay feeling lost. CHALLENGE YOUR THINKING πŸ’­What are your dreams ? What did you want to be when you grew up ? It’s never too late to pursue literally anything you can dream of. You can change any pattern in your life if YOU are ready. Well, are you ready ? If so take this journey with me you are NOT alone. YOU CAN DO THIS ❣️
xoxo πŸ’‹ Eliza Jaynehttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Y39xt3lgZ6z7EAsRyj27LucaYqN3BNLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 25, 2021 Chapter 41.201 More Than Words

November 25, 2021 Chapter 41.201   More Than Words  Happy 64th Birthday in Heaven Dad in miss you more than words and love you so much 😒❤️ ...